Studio/ Account Manager
We’re looking for a Studio/Account Manager to oversee and manage the delivery of our projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented & motivated individual to join a successful, highly regarded Agency.
You will need a good understanding of modern business marketing, suitable experience and the ability to successfully manage relationships and expectations between our internal teams and our clients.
You will be responsible for…
- Managing studio operations, making full use of existing project management and collaboration tools.
- Managing the budget for each project, along with financial tracking and controls.
- Efficiently managing studio time and the design & technical teams.
- Clearly communicating the client and project needs to the internal team to ensure that the work meets the agreed brief.
- Quoting for projects with existing clients and gaining formal approval for projects.
- Proofing and reviewing designs and checking documents before they are shared with the account team /client.
- Assisting on creative production when needed and meeting with team members for feedback.
- Creating and implementing deadlines, project goals, expectations and workflows, to ensure a smooth production process with on-time delivery.
- Managing procurement of print and organising deliveries.
Ideally, you will need…
- A solid understanding of modern marketing (CRM systems, CMS tools, SEO, PPC, email marketing, social media, websites, branding, graphic design, print)
- A high level of proficiency with a variety of design, marketing and project management software tools.
- A highly organised approach with flexibility in managing multiple projects, requiring multiple skills, deadlines and budgets.
- To be an effective relationship builder, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of working in a design or marketing agency
- A degree, ideally in an associated area of study
- Enthusiasm and energy!
> Full-time role, immediate start available
> Circa 35K plus annual bonus
> Company pension
> Flexible working (home and studio in Devizes)
> A supportive, learning environment
If you’d like to apply or find out more, please contact us.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.