Great news: we’re a Google Partner! But… why should you care?
Every year, SMEs invest significant chunks of their marketing budgets with the leading PPC platform, Google Ads. They do this because:
- Google boasts 92.96% of the search engine market share worldwide, making it the ideal place to boost brand awareness – up to 80% via Google Ads.
- Google Ads is the most popular PPC solution, offering an average ROI of 200%.
- As customers look to Google as their ultimate guide, it’s no surprise that 41% of clicks in Google searches select the top 3 paid ads.
All of the above are enticing, persuasive figures. However, PPC is complex. To fully reap its rewards and make it work for your business (without emptying your wallet), you want someone with proven credentials, expertise, and a track record of success in the area.
In other words, you want a Google Partner…
How do you become a Google Partner?
The Google Partner badge is awarded when a business or individual achieves advanced proficiency in Google Ads, qualifying as an expert in PPC advertising.
Google Partners can specialise in four Google Ads product areas, one of which is Search Advertising: this is our area of expertise.
A Partner specialising in Search is skilled in the creation and optimisation of Google Ads – the ads users see on Google Search results pages. They’re also seasoned in keyword strategy and budget planning. In other words, they’re great at getting you noticed online – in the most cost-efficient way.
To earn Google Partner status, you must:
- Meet Google’s performance benchmark by delivering sustained growth and overall ad revenue for clients’ Google Ads accounts over 18 months.
- Expand your client base while retaining existing client accounts.
- Pass exams in Google Ads product knowledge – for the Search Advertising speciality, this includes advanced Search concepts and best practices for the creation, management, measurement, and optimisation of search advertising campaigns.
- Be familiar with current Google Ads product knowledge.
Now we’ve established how the Google Partner badge is earned, let’s take a look at the top 4 reasons why it’s smart to use a Google Partner for your PPC:
1. You get the best value for money
To get real bang for your buck – and tangible results – you want to work with an agency that has an in-depth understanding of Google Ads features, from keywords to budgeting and ad bidding.
When you use a Google Partner, you have peace of mind you’re hiring someone with a proven track record creating effective PPC campaigns. They will tailor your PPC strategy to fit your brand’s unique needs, drive the right traffic to your site, and generate optimal results.
2. You stay ahead of the curve
To meet Google’s ever-evolving standards, Google Partners must stay informed of the latest PPC best practices, keeping them ahead of the digital curve at all times.
By choosing a Google Partner, you have greater certainty your PPC campaigns are informed by up-to-date knowledge and insights – straight from Google’s mouth – which gives you a competitive edge.
3. High quality is non-negotiable
To retain the Google Partner badge, the holder has to take yearly certification exams. These assessments test Partners on PPC best practices, along with the newest Google Ads product features – an 80% pass rate is required. Google also provides Partners with training sessions that cover current PPC strategies.
If a company doesn’t meet Google’s standards, the Partner badge can be taken away. This gives you the assurance you’re working with the best – no pretenders here.
4. Close ties with Google
Google Partners have a direct contact at Google: incredibly handy if and when you have issues or queries regarding your Google Ads campaign.
Google fields enquiries from countless companies every day, so a reliable, speedy means of communication can potentially save you money and time.
How can we help you?
Our solid, wide-ranging knowledge of Google Ads, SEO, and digital marketing makes us an ideal partner for your PPC campaigns. From strategy creation to detailed reporting and monitoring, we work to hone PPC campaigns that deliver measurable results.
If you’re interested in improving your brand’s visibility and growing your audience, improving your searchability on Google is a clever place to start.