It’s that time again… Another team member has stepped up and answered a few questions just so you can get to know them a little bit better. Are you ready to see who’s up next?
So, let’s get personal with… James Hollingworth
- What do you do at Resolution?
I’m a Senior Digital Designer and oversee the design of all our client websites.
- What is the first thing you do when you get into the studio?
I set up my computer and then go make a coffee.
- How did you discover your interest in Digital Design?
I’ve always liked the fast moving pace that digital design has, along with the versatility of the Internet as a medium, the ability that anyone can publish their work and the fact there is always something new to learn.
- If you could go anywhere in the world for an endless amount of time, where would you go?
I have been really lucky to visit a lot of countries around the world but I love the Jungfrau region in Switzerland. It has proper seasons and you can ski in the winter!
- If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Chilli chicken with coleslaw, crispy roast potatoes and corn on the cob!
- What type of projects do you enjoy working on the most?
All projects as I like the wide variety of clients/industries you get when working in a creative agency like Resolution Design.
- What excites you most about working at Resolution?
Getting a new website brief and working on it for the entire day whilst listening to new music on Spotify.
Keep an eye out on our Twitter to find out when the next ‘Let’s get personal…’ post is up!