Back to insights
- June 29, 2018
- 4 minute read
Are you ready to hear what questions we’ve got lined up this time?
So, let’s get personal with… Louise Buscome.
- What do you do at Resolution?
I am a Senior Account Manager, acting as the main point of contact for the majority of clients. I make sure projects proceed smoothly as well as coordinate workloads for our internal team.
- What is the first thing you do when you get into the studio?
The first thing I do is check the diary to see what appointments we have and then look at my emails. Oh and stick the kettle on more importantly. Can’t function without a cup of tea.
- How did you get into Account Management?
I was a bank manager for many years which I really enjoyed, however, in 2011 I relocated to Australia and found my banking qualifications weren’t recognised so I needed a new career path. I started working as an Account Manager for a local web design agency in Sydney and absolutely loved it. When I returned to the UK, I wanted to find a similar role and was lucky enough to find Resolution Design.
- What is one thing you always carry on you, no matter where you go?
I always carry my phone and bank card.
- If you had to choose one, would it be Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Snapchat?
Instagram for sure. I spend way too long scrolling on there.
- What is your go-to news site?
Daily Mail (the shame) and Blind Gossip (more shame).
- What excites you the most working at Resolution?
I really enjoy the variety of clients we work with; no job is ever the same and I am always learning something new. Digital is so fast paced so even in the five years I’ve been at Resolution, I have seen so many changes which keeps things exciting.
Keep an eye out on our Twitter to find out when the next ‘Let’s get personal…’ post is up!