With 3 down, we’ve only got 5 members of the team left to get personal with. So, are you ready to learn all about the 4th person?
So, let’s get personal with… Rhiannon Higgs
- What do you do at Resolution?
I’m an Account Executive so I help manage and coordinate projects from production to delivery.
- What is the first thing you do when you get into the studio?
Check my emails, make a cup of tea and have a scroll on Twitter.
- How did you get into Account Management?
Throughout school I studied art and design however, when I left I started my career in IT as an IT Technician. Alongside IT, I took on a part time marketing role which is when I decided to pursue marketing full time. After 2 years in a marketing team for a technology firm, I was introduced to Resolution where I joined the Account Management team.
- If you could star in any TV program/film, what would it be and why?
It would have to be Nashville so that I could go into the Blue Bird cafe and listen to Deacon & Rayna James sing. I can’t wait to go there one day!
- If you really knew me, you’d know…
That I’m absolutely petrified of all birds, especially pigeons.
- What’s your favourite sandwich filling?
- What excites you most about working at Resolution?
So far it’s been meeting so many different interesting people. I’m still reasonably new to the team as well so I’m still learning lots which is also exciting.
Keep an eye out on our Twitter to find out when the next ‘Let’s get personal…’ post is up!