- never sharing any personal data with any other third parties (other than the minimum data required to deliver our services via our partners)
- ensuring all admin and partner control panel passwords are strong and limiting access to only those personnel who need it, using a secure password management system
- never accessing or interacting with any client personal data accessible via partner control panels unless we have prior consent, or access is required to deliver agreed work.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Your privacy is important to us. This Privacy Notice explains what personal data we collect from you, through our interactions with you and through our services, together with how we use and store that data and the processes we have in place to keep your data secure.
What personal data do we collect?
When you interact with us, for example by making an enquiry, submitting a support ticket or registering to receive our e-news, we collect the personal data you submit, such as your name, address and email address.
We may also collect information from you for the administration and delivery of our business services.
How do we use your personal data?
Personal information you submit through our contact forms will only be used to answer your specific enquiry, administer your account and to provide the products or services you have requested from us.
If you register for our email newsletters you will receive occasional emails to let you know about hints, tips, news and offers. You will have the ability to unsubscribe from these emails at any time using the opt-out link at the bottom of the emails.
If you register to use our support centre we use your information to keep you up to date with our progress in resolving your issue.
We use the information collected via Google analytics to help us understand the effectiveness of our website in our marketing and to inform decisions about how we improve it.
Other information we collect is used to enable the delivery of our business services, which includes the use of third-party partners.
What third-party partners do we use?
We use a number of third-party partners, who are all committed to GDPR compliance.
For our Hosting Services we use 3 hosting partners, whose servers are all UK based:
Professional WordPress Hosting
Cloud Hosting & Managed VPS Servers
Shared Hosting & POP/IMAP email accounts
To deliver Resolution Email Marketing we use a leading US-based email marketing provider as an Agency Partner. They comply with the US-EU agreement, Privacy Shield.
For our Business Hosted Exchange Emails, we use a UK based cloud services partner.
For our Support Centre ticketing system we use a US-based partner.
How do we store your information?
For our business purposes, we have our own cloud-based Resolution CRM system, the client personal data we store on this system is hosted with our UK based Cloud Hosting partner.
Data for our various other services are hosted by our 3rd party partners.
What processes do we have to keep your data secure?
We have access to client personal data via Resolution CRM and, as a professional reseller of our services, we have access to manage our clients’ accounts via our third-party partners control panels. We take the security and privacy of our clients’ data very seriously and can confirm that our internal processes are GDPR compliant, including:
We also ensure that all personal data that is transferred between our computer browsers and any of our partners’ web servers use SSL, which is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link. We also ensure that all our business emails use SSL at the point of delivery.
Updating of this notice
Our Privacy Notice may change, you may wish to check it each time you visit our website.
The term ‘Resolution Design Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 17 The Market Place, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 1HT. Our company registration number is 6510726, registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.