- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
What personal data do we collect?
You will be asked for personal data such as your name, address and email address when you make an enquiry or register to receive our enews.
Who is collecting your personal information?
Resolution Design Ltd
How is your personal data collected?
Personal information you submit via our contact forms is sent to us via email. We pass this information to our client management system, which we supplement with any additional information which will help us handle your enquiry or administer your account.
Personal information you submit via our enews sign up is passed directly to our email marketing system.
How do we use your personal data?
Personal information you submit through our contact forms will only be used to answer your specific enquiry, administer your account and to provide the products or services you have requested from us.
If you register to our email newsletters you will receive occasional emails to let you know about hints, tips, news and offers. You will have the ability to unsubscribe from these emails at any time using the opt out link at the bottom of the emails.
Do we share your personal information?
No, we do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. Your personal data will not be passed on to any third party.
This site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these and you should read their own privacy policies. The policy described here applies only to personal data collected by us.
We do take appropriate steps to protect the security of your personal data in transit by encrypting at data transfer via SSL.
Updating of this policy
The term ‘Resolution Design Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 17 The Market Place, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 1HT. Our company registration number is 6510726, registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser.