- August 21, 2018
- 5 minute read
The website is their most crucial piece of marketing as it handles the vast majority of their bookings as well as holding an extensive amount of information on all aspects of the business.
Foxhangers approached us in late 2017 to help transform their website, with primary aims to improve the booking levels and enhance the user experience. We started with scoping out the project and then progressed to bespoke design, build and launch.
It was a great project to work on and we used a good deal of the experience and digital skills we have gained within the team over the years.
Some of the key aspects of our work included (along with many other things!):
- effective development and clarification of the brand style
- creation of bespoke holiday search functionality
- custom integration with bookings and payments engine
- the creation of bespoke offers & discounts area
- the creation of an interactive canal map which provides local information e.g. pubs, supermarkets and attractions.
The new site was launched in June 2018, why not take a look?